- 08-29-2014, 02:32 PM #2
I may be wrong, but I don't think you can delete it in the sense of uninstalling it from the phone. Perhaps you long-pressed the Phone icon unintentionally, and selected Remove? Open the app tray, and see if the Phone icon is there. If so, long-press it and move it to the left edge of the screen, to get it to take up a position on a home page.
If none of the above helps, let us know.
Posted via Android Central App
- By revwill in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 09-10-2014, 12:57 PM
- By Lorepie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:02 AM
- By tdc_worm in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:05 PM
- By Shweta Prasanna in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:02 AM