Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default apps lingering on download and will not install to device

Hello,

I have an issue where my Verizon note 3 will not update or install apps from the play store. When I update or install new apps they stop downloading close to 100% and don't install where they normally would. Upon waiting about 4 hours for a 200kb update I did have one app install. I have tried uninstalling Google play services and the play store. I'm not sure what to do.

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: apps lingering on download and will not install to device

Quote Originally Posted by badger2727 View Post
    Hello,

I have an issue where my Verizon note 3 will not update or install apps from the play store. When I update or install new apps they stop downloading close to 100% and don't install where they normally would. Upon waiting about 4 hours for a 200kb update I did have one app install. I have tried uninstalling Google play services and the play store. I'm not sure what to do.
    Don't uninstalling services and play store. Reboot and try again. If it's not downloading still wait a while or try switching to mobile/wifi (if on Mobile use wifi, or vice versa). Let us know how it goes.