- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Kyocera Hydro stuck on Boost Mobile screen
Its been rooted and with ROM Toolbox and Xposed Installer w/modules and Supersu/Elite. No problems, with free Ram at 210mb. I got cocky and was messing with dalvik memory heapsize settings in Build Props Editor. and double tapped when I should of scrolled and without warning my hydro self rebooted and got stuck on the Boost Mobile screen. funny thing is it isn't looping thru the boot sequence cycling off and then turning on. DId the hard boot into android system recovery and data wipe factory reset reboot and stills stops screen on boost mobile screen. I get the E:\ missing or cant read volume missing data, no recovery. pisses me off because I didn't do the system backup found in Hydro's system settings. SO question is- AM I FUBAR'D OR IS THERE ANOTHER PROCEDURE JUST SHORT OF A TRASH CAN FREE THROW??????
- 08-29-2014, 03:58 PM #2
Re: Kyocera Hydro stuck on Boost Mobile screen
If you are comfortable with adb and the computer recognizes the device, you can push a stock copy of the build prop and Try rebooting.
In the future, always keep a backup of a good working ROM on the device.
- 12-21-2014, 12:16 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2016, 01:11 AM
- By droberts29 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2015, 11:40 PM
- By Punyawee Werasopon in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:47 PM
- By badger2727 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:57 AM