Flickering screen after manufacturers logo
Hi i recently purchased a Gemini 9.7" JoyTab and well its just not working. when it starts up the manufacturers logo shows fine so its not a screen problem, then after a few seconds when android is suppose to boot up the screen flickers black and white with lines running up and down the screen then shuts off. also when it turns off it makes a click noise. i have tried to reset using the hole with a pin and even the volume button & power button combination but theres no response it just starts up like normal then crashes again. Anyone know what this could be?
- 08-29-2014, 11:48 AM #2
- 08-29-2014, 12:58 PM #3
- 2 Posts
I got it from a company called Very. they are refusing to send it to get repaired and Gemini are not allowing it to be sent back unless it is through very. the tablet worked for around 2 days then i noticed the distortion and lines would appear now and then, now it just doing it constantly. i thought it was the connection to the screen but the Gemini logo comes up fine then as soon as it changes to the android logo it just flickers with the lines again and shuts off, its really confusing me what it is.
- 08-29-2014, 01:02 PM #4
- 08-29-2014, 01:06 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: Flickering screen after manufacturers logo
Very are saying its Gemini's problem and Gemini are saying its Very's problem. both companies are refusing to have the item returned and repaired so im just trying to see if i can get the issue solved before i end up paying £40 for the repair.
- By sfogle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2015, 11:17 AM
- By Max Pascua in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2014, 11:16 AM
- By sanjeevloonker in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:02 PM
- By fdawg in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:34 AM