Note 3 from USA to Canada
Would a samsung brand new Note 3 from USA bought on EBAY would work in canada if unlock?
Thanks for your help.
- 08-29-2014, 11:55 AM #2
- 08-29-2014, 12:07 PM #3
- 08-29-2014, 12:18 PM #4
Re: Note 3 from USA to Canada
That, I'm afraid, is correct. Most factory-unlocked Notes do need to be activated on the region they were meant to be on sale in. But if this is a unit that some one else unlocked, chances are they're already activated since they have to put a SIM card in to unlock it.
The seller should be able to tell you which region this phone is meant for. Maybe Canada is part of that region. For instance, mine was meant for Mexico, but the same region included Brazil, Colombia, and a bunch of other countries.
- By Lorepie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:02 AM
- By SFG14 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM
- By lofty2121 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:15 PM
- By badger2727 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:57 AM