Chrome app launcher?

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
After I downloaded the 64-bit version of Chrome for Windows, I got a few error messages and decided to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall. So far, all seems to be working properly, except that I no longer seem to have the Chrome app launcher (although all of my Chrome apps are still loaded).

Does anyone know how I can get that sucker back? I really liked it!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
There have been quite a few issues with 64-bit Chrome. I haven't used it personally, but people I know have mentioned that it also seems to load pages slower than 32-bit for whatever reason.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There have been quite a few issues with 64-bit Chrome. I haven't used it personally, but people I know have mentioned that it also seems to load pages slower than 32-bit for whatever reason.

I haven't noticed pages loading slower; actually, I feel like pages are generally loading faster. I've been pretty happy with it so far, except for my missing app launcher. It looks like it's still buried in there somewhere, and folks have figured out how to unearth it with some workarounds, but I assume Google is going to address this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith