no imei

A

AC Question

I have a verizon samsung galaxy s4 and after putting in *#060# nothing happens, (no imei appears) also it's not woking with a metropcs sim card it says (this sim card is from an unknown source). I've tried changing between global and gsm modes but nothing happened, I've also tried a at&t sim and it work but still said sim card from unknown source. I would like to use this phone with metropcs, can anyone help me??

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a verizon samsung galaxy s4 and after putting in *#060# nothing happens, (no imei appears) also it's not woking with a metropcs sim card it says (this sim card is from an unknown source). I've tried changing between global and gsm modes but nothing happened, I've also tried a at&t sim and it work but still said sim card from unknown source. I would like to use this phone with metropcs, can anyone help me??

You won't be able to. It's locked to Verizon and can't be used in any other carrier. You may be able to get Verizon to provide an unlock code, but even then it'll be limited in use since the radio is for Verizon (CDMA).