HTC M8 Do I need to Turn Wifi On and Off?
I just swapped from my iPhone to HTC M8 last week. One thing that was bothering me was the need to turn wifi on and off when I leave the house. With the iPhone, it just automatically stops the wifi from scanning. Is this the same case with HTC M8? Will it drain my battery if I don't turn off my WiFi when I leave the house?
- 08-29-2014, 03:44 PM #2
Re: HTC M8 Do I need to Turn Wifi On and Off?
Welcome to AC
Go to settings > wireless & networks > WiFi scanning always available and uncheck that.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-29-2014, 03:45 PM #3
- By Dominic Asamoah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 07:22 AM
- By schiznatch in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Muhammad Awais4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM