HTC M8 Do I need to Turn Wifi On and Off?
I just swapped from my iPhone to HTC M8 last week. One thing that was bothering me was the need to turn wifi on and off when I leave the house. With the iPhone, it just automatically stops the wifi from scanning. Is this the same case with HTC M8? Will it drain my battery if I don't turn off my WiFi when I leave the house?
- 08-29-2014, 02:44 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 02:45 PM #3
- By Dominic Asamoah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:22 AM
- By schiznatch in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:35 PM
- By Muhammad Awais4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM