Full signal but no internet service
My t-mobile internet service on my S4 has suddenly stopped working. I still have full bars and the little H+ symbol and I'm in a location where its been working perfectly for the past few months. I've tried rebooting the phone and switching to another network then back to t-mobile but nothing has worked. Is there any thing else I could try or should I contact t-mobile?
- 08-29-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 03:29 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Full signal but no internet service
Someone in the same house has the exact same contract and their internet is working fine.
Its also worth noting this started in a different area a couple of hours away and hasn't changed since I got home.
- 08-29-2014, 03:32 PM #4
- 08-29-2014, 03:38 PM #5
- 08-29-2014, 03:55 PM #6
- By brentonbrenton in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:49 PM
- By allysisa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:25 AM
- By josephc41976 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:43 PM