S5 low battery
Is there some easy way to put the S5 back to previous settings after it has gone into power saving mode? I find that when the battery gets below a certain % it set my ringtone volume on low, stops Gmail sync, dims the display, switches off WiFi, switches off message alerts and a bunch of other things. It's a pain having to remember to go back and re-set everything whenever the battery gets low. BTW I'm not talking about Ultra Power Saving Mode, just regular low battery.
- 08-29-2014, 03:44 PM #2
Re: S5 low battery
Hello. I have a Note 3. If you press Power Saving Mode in the General settings (not the switch on the Notification shade), do you have more options there?
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProI know some things, I don't know other things.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: Today, 12:03 PM
- By dkperez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-12-2015, 07:21 AM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:57 AM
- By Mariah Anger in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:22 PM