Help me root my HTC ONE X
Ive already unlocked my bootloader and have S OFF. I have tried so many ways to root but theyre not working. When im in bootloader mode and select recovery for the final stages of rooting, instead of going into clockwork recovery it goes to htc white screen with some writing in red. The phone works fine. Is it because the CWM and supersu versions im using might be old?? All the sites im getting instructions from are from about 2011. What do i doooooo???
- 08-29-2014, 07:32 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Help me root my HTC ONE X
download kingo android root its free to download search it on google ... you just need to enable usb debugging on your android and connect it to pc when the android connected open the kingo android root just click root and wait until your android was rebooted.. and now you have a rooted android.
- By Dominic Asamoah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:39 PM
- By ryanrps in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Flyerboy10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:43 PM