Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Unfortunately, process android.process.acore has stopped

I have a pass code on my samsung S4 and this message came up on my phone "unfortunately, process android.process.acore has stopped" and has an "ok" to push. When I push the "ok" it comes right back in a flash. This message is stopping me from using my phone because it does not allow me enough time to put in my pass code to open up my phone. PLEASE HELP! How do I get this message off my phone? Thank you Janet Polk

Default Re: Unfortunately, process android.process.acore has stopped

Boot into recovery and make a factory reset. Remember that all your data will be lost.

Tapatalked from G2.

Global Posts
    9,809 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Default Re: Unfortunately, process android.process.acore has stopped

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a pass code on my samsung S4 and this message came up on my phone "unfortunately, process android.process.acore has stopped" and has an "ok" to push. When I push the "ok" it comes right back in a flash. This message is stopping me from using my phone because it does not allow me enough time to put in my pass code to open up my phone. PLEASE HELP! How do I get this message off my phone? Thank you Janet Polk
    Welcome to AC
    Strangely enough I had this issue earlier as well. A reboot fixed it for me.
    If that doesn't work, try booting into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition.
    With the phone off, hold home + power + volume up for a few seconds. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select options. This won't delete any of your data.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2