Samsung S5 Camera Clarity Issue
I just received a Samsung Galaxy S5 (International Version) as a gift and was extremely excited to check out the camera. I removed the plastic over the back camera lens and tried it out. To my disappointment, the pictures are not clear at all...they are more unclear, fuzzy, etc. instead of crystal clear as I have seen others take with this phone. I would like ANY advice or suggestions to try to get myself to the point of taking clear pictures. I am thrilled to have this phone, but can't figure this part out. Thank you in advance for ANY help anyone can provide!
- 09-09-2014, 02:57 AM #2
Re: Samsung S5 Camera Clarity Issue
Welcome to Android Central! Make sure the lens glass is completely clean by wiping with a microfiber cloth. Perhaps there's some adhesive residue from the plastic film you peeled off.
- By maurice medhora in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2015, 12:35 PM
- By slingshot202 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:39 AM
- By mobsterdon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:44 PM