Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry LG G3 Issues ( FB video & 'sounds like I'm "mumbling" when in a call )

My FB videos will only play for about a minute and then will stop and display an error message stating :
    ' Sorry, but an unknown error occurred while trying to play this video. '
    I don't have this issue when viewing a downloaded video or youtube video... whats the deal? How can I fix this?

2nd: Almost every phone call I'm on, the people on the other end tell me that it sounds like I'm mumbling or talking too close to the microphone. I try speaking more clearly and away from the microphone to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue ???

Lastly... There has to be more settings in the camera options than what I've been able to find. Is there really no setting for ISO or any of those kinds of exposure adjustments. There aren't any options for like 'indoors' or 'macro' or 'sunset' etc. ?

Am I just being thick headed???

Someone HELPPPPP

Default Re: LG G3 Issues ( FB video & 'sounds like I'm "mumbling" when in a call )

Welcome to Android Central! Are you playing the Facebook videos directly from the app, or are you on the website? If you're on the app, try going to Settings>Apps, select Facebook, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.

The poor voice quality could be due to your network or to a defective phone. Does it ever sound clear to anyone? If no, then consider bringing the phone back to the store and asking for a replacement, or contacting LG.

I can't help you with the LG-specific camera, but I can tell you that the Google Camera app doesn't have that many features either. There are a lot of 3rd party camera apps you can try on Google Play, like Camera Zoom FX and VSCO Camera.