RE: Hipstreet Flare 2

A

AC Question

RE: Hipstreet Flare 2

10 days ago I asked your site for assistance with my Hipstreet Flare 2. I have still yet to receive any word from anyone, barring what I now assume is an automated email. I understand that you are busy, but I have been waiting for my tablet to be fixed for a long time. Please respond ASAP so that the problem can be rectified without further delay.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hipstreet Flare 2

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding how this forum works. Android Central is not a tech support site--this is a forum made up of over 2 million members who try to help each other out when possible. The Ambassadors are all unpaid volunteers who try our best to answer questions when and where we can, but it is impossible for us to give satisfactory answers for every single problem for every single kind of device.

Your Hipstreet Flare 2 is not a very common device, so it is not surprising to me that you did not get a response. This does not mean that everyone was ignoring you--it probably means that not many people have a similar device or a similar problem.

I did not see your earlier post (assuming it was a post and not a private message to one of the members). Perhaps you could describe your issue again, and we can see if we can either come up with a solution, or at least point you in the right direction.

robert r3

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Hipstreet Flare 2

Hello I don't know if this has answers but I have a lot of problems with my hip street flare 2 for instanon this tablet i can have messages phone calls and hotspot on it but it hasn't got a sim card holder anywhere and like as I'm writing this on Google chrome it is lagging up and down the screen and is slow wring also tabs group together on chrome and can close all but they are all in one so I carnt choose
Please help me in despret need

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance