Samsung Galaxy 5 Video Problem
I have a SD card filled with movies in my phone. Every time I stop a movie and go to the home screen, and then go back to the movie, the Video Player freezes. If I open up the Video Player and press the personal or devices tab, it freezes. If I play a movie and go back to my list of videos, it freezes! I've noticed whenever I use the shortcut to close running apps, there are two apps running instead of one. The first is Video, (the main screen with the list of movies) and the other is Video Player. (which is running the currently playing video) Every single time when I close the Video app, the end button is red instead of white. Also, when I end that app, I can watch another movie, than I have to end the Video app again. What can I do to fix this?
- 08-30-2014, 02:24 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy 5 Video Problem
Try going to those apps in Settings, Apps, All, clear cache and data on both, Force Stop both, Power Off the Phone and Restart.
I am not very confident of my diagnosis here and wonder whether the SD card is somehow causing trouble, but at any rate the above may be worth a try before going any further.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Inx911 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 04:04 AM
- By bmorlock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:42 PM