Samsung galaxy s4, problems.
i try to turn my samsung on and all it says is "samsung galaxy s4"
i try charging it and it just comes on as a empty battery with a loading symbol..
is there anything i can do? any way of getting my pictures off of the phone and on to a computer or something?
all my pictures are not saved on the SD card....
- 08-30-2014, 12:58 AM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s4, problems.
Welcome to AC
Wipe the cache partition on your device. Here's a guide: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Inx911 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 04:04 AM
- By alphonsus2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:04 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:03 AM
- By bmorlock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:08 PM