How to change default program to open text file
I just received a replacement for a Samsung Galaxy Light and it's a little different.
I have text files on an SD card and when I open them, it looks like the Dropbox is the default app. How can I remove the Dropbox as the default and choose something else? I see nothing in the settings that can change the default text viewer.
- 08-29-2014, 11:49 PM #2
Re: How to change default program to open text file
Welcome to AC
Settings > Applications > All > Clear defaults. Or, if you only want to clear the default for photos, go to the Dropbox app when you're in "All" and clear it from there.
- By utksingh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:52 AM
- By rnutter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2014, 10:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:55 PM
- By Spilled_Ink in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:52 PM
- By kayotic24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:33 PM