i have a micromax handset supported by android.
any new download from the play store displays a message of 941 eror.
so could u pls help me out to solve this problem.
- 08-30-2014, 06:06 AM #2
- 08-31-2014, 01:28 AM #3
Re: error 941
We try not to tell people to search Google for answers. Googling can give you some answers, but many times there are tons of answers, and many of them may not be accurate. If the OP came here with a question, let's see if we can answer it!
Error 941 can sometimes be solved by clearing the cache and data for Google Play Store, and perhaps also the Download Manager. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and tap Clear Cache and Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now open Google Play Store again, and try installing an app.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 01:08 AM
- By droberts29 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2015, 10:40 PM
- By Telespielstube in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Telespielstube in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 07:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:48 AM