i were messing around on my applikadions settings and by accident i hit clear data on (rammerverk for google) in norwegian, and it seems i cant do anything that has whit google do anybody know how to fix without restarting the phone completly.
- 08-30-2014, 07:04 AM #2
Jeg er ikke helt sikker på hva det er som du har gjort, men hvis du ikke ønsker å gjøre en Factory / Master Reset, kan du prøve å tømme cache partisjon i gjenopprettingsmodus.
(Det er mulig at en enkel Soft Reset kan angre skaden, men du har sannsynligvis allerede prøvd det.) (Goog.Tr.)
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-30-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 08-31-2014, 01:10 AM #4
Re: google error
It sounds like the OP cleared data from Google Services Framework (which is what people often do to try to force the device to recognize an OTA system update, but which Google engineers have recommended against doing). I agree with belodion about trying to boot in to Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, but it depends on what phone you have, and if that Recovery Mode is accessible to you. Have you tried simply rebooting the phone yet?
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 01:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:55 PM