Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By belodion
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default google error

i were messing around on my applikadions settings and by accident i hit clear data on (rammerverk for google) in norwegian, and it seems i cant do anything that has whit google do anybody know how to fix without restarting the phone completly.

Jeg er ikke helt sikker på hva det er som du har gjort, men hvis du ikke ønsker å gjøre en Factory / Master Reset, kan du prøve å tømme cache partisjon i gjenopprettingsmodus.

(Det er mulig at en enkel Soft Reset kan angre skaden, men du har sannsynligvis allerede prøvd det.) (Goog.Tr.)

Posted via Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.

Default Re: google error

I concur. And let that answer be a lesson to everyone out there.
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason. Be quick or come back later!

Default Re: google error

It sounds like the OP cleared data from Google Services Framework (which is what people often do to try to force the device to recognize an OTA system update, but which Google engineers have recommended against doing). I agree with belodion about trying to boot in to Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, but it depends on what phone you have, and if that Recovery Mode is accessible to you. Have you tried simply rebooting the phone yet?