Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"

A

AC Question

Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"

I wanted to install my apps to external sd since i was running out of my phone storage. I found that it can be done by using the Google sdk's adb platform-tool. i used it and set the install location to external sd by this command "adb shell pm set-install-location 2". but i'm still unable to install apps in external sd card. I need immediate help.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"

Take a look at All-In-One Toolbox, free in the Playstore. It has 29 different functions one of which is a tool to analyze your apps and move them to the SD card, if they can be moved. I've used it quite successfully for this as well as many of its other functions.

ndookia

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"

isn't there a way to install apps to directly to sd card?? that's what i want to know..

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Did you find an answer? If so I'd like to know how also. I've been using Toolbox but I would believe there is another way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs