Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"
I wanted to install my apps to external sd since i was running out of my phone storage. I found that it can be done by using the Google sdk's adb platform-tool. i used it and set the install location to external sd by this command "adb shell pm set-install-location 2". but i'm still unable to install apps in external sd card. I need immediate help.
- 08-30-2014, 08:34 AM #2
- 1,116 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unable to install apps to sd card even after changing the app install location to "external"
Take a look at All-In-One Toolbox, free in the Playstore. It has 29 different functions one of which is a tool to analyze your apps and move them to the SD card, if they can be moved. I've used it quite successfully for this as well as many of its other functions.
- 08-31-2014, 08:04 AM #3
- 09-02-2014, 06:50 PM #4
- By riche-rich in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2014, 08:36 PM
- By Punyawee Werasopon in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:38 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:38 PM
- By susanchristie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:35 PM