Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Battery drain/restart
I am facing a problem and really worried about this, like If my battery is at 75% or 80% and I am using Instagram or playing game after a while my phone gets off by itself and try to restart but when it reaches samsung logo it goes off & same happen again unless I connect charger for 1 min and then it starts but when I see battery is critical low like 2% or 3% , Sometimes it happens after 5 mins of countinous use sometime 10 mins,
I am on kitkat 4.4.2 & by the way my battery is little swell too, & there is no warranty of the phone.
I like this Samsung S4 so much and don't want to switch to any other phone, Please help, I am really worried.
- 08-30-2014, 08:47 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Battery drain/restart
Sorry you're having issues with such a good phone, I used to have one and gave it to my sister.
Anyway, the problem is your battery. You need a new one, in a way is good because a battery is cheaper than buying a new phone.
- 08-30-2014, 08:47 AM #3
- 08-30-2014, 08:54 AM #4
- 08-30-2014, 09:14 AM #5
- By Punyawee Werasopon in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:35 PM
- By darnpotatoes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:19 PM
- By quack21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 10:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 10:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:48 AM