Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Compass stuck, "need for calibration 0" and calibration does nothing

Hi everyone. Compass is stuck in my s4 mini. From sensor test (*#0*# then sensors) I can see this (see link, they're attachments from x d a thread). It seems like magnetometer is not calibrated. Any way to calibrate it (apart from usual methods like 8 figure or rotate phone around tre axis since I already tried them and they didnt worked) or reset it to stock values? Tried factory reset too.

thanks a lot guys.. I really need help, It may be an hardware issue but I want to try everything via software before send it to sammy

http ://forum.xda-developers. com/galaxy-s4-mini/help/gt-i9195-compass-properly-possibly-t2861288

Global Posts
    21,544 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Compass stuck, "need for calibration 0" and calibration does nothing

I am not aware of anything else to try. I think you have already tried to do what you can software wise. I would send it in to Samsung.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here