samsung galaxy tab s10.5 or note pro 12.2 ??

k9onl9

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
samsung galaxy tab s10.5 or note pro 12.2 which one should i buy m really confused becoz in india
tab s is for about 750 usd
and note pro 12.2 660 usd
i like notepro mainly for the multitasking on a bigger screen
mainly i will b playing poker online, watching videos, and browsing..
please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't know much about the Note Pro, but it's aimed more at the business/productivity user. The Tab S doesn't have an S Pen, so if you really want that functionality, get the Note Pro. But since you say you want the tablet primarily for games, videos, and browsing, I don't see why you'd need the Note Pro. My wife is testing out a Tab S, and I can tell you that the screen is gorgeous, and so far the performance is admirable.

Wow, the Tab S is $750 US there? It goes for $499 in the US. Are you able to order it from an online store that ships globally?

k9onl9

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
yaa thats the feature why i m more inclined towards it..
but does it lag while playing games coz of the large screen and how well does four apps run simultaneously and can we select what apps we can bring up or are they limited...

k9onl9

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
yes it is $750 US for 16gb and exynos 5 processor and note pro was $969 US it just had a price slashed on some online stores..
and thanks for the reply just wanted to know which one is better for regular and excessive use... does tab s has any overheating
issues