Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy tab s10.5 or note pro 12.2 ??

samsung galaxy tab s10.5 or note pro 12.2 which one should i buy m really confused becoz in india
    tab s is for about 750 usd
    and note pro 12.2 660 usd
    i like notepro mainly for the multitasking on a bigger screen
    mainly i will b playing poker online, watching videos, and browsing..
    please help
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab s10.5 or note pro 12.2 ??

can someone please help me choose i am really stuck inbetween the two...

I love my note 12.2. Love writing with it and bring up four apps at one timr.

Global Posts
    26,132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I think the Tab S is a step above the Note line. But since what you need it for is quite minimal, I think either one will be fine for you.
    ‚Äč
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Welcome to Android Central! I don't know much about the Note Pro, but it's aimed more at the business/productivity user. The Tab S doesn't have an S Pen, so if you really want that functionality, get the Note Pro. But since you say you want the tablet primarily for games, videos, and browsing, I don't see why you'd need the Note Pro. My wife is testing out a Tab S, and I can tell you that the screen is gorgeous, and so far the performance is admirable.

Wow, the Tab S is $750 US there? It goes for $499 in the US. Are you able to order it from an online store that ships globally?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

yaa thats the feature why i m more inclined towards it..
    but does it lag while playing games coz of the large screen and how well does four apps run simultaneously and can we select what apps we can bring up or are they limited...
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

yes it is $750 US for 16gb and exynos 5 processor and note pro was $969 US it just had a price slashed on some online stores..
    and thanks for the reply just wanted to know which one is better for regular and excessive use... does tab s has any overheating
    issues
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    I think the Tab S is a step above the Note line. But since what you need it for is quite minimal, I think either one will be fine for you.
    though my usage is minimal but ill be using it for longer duration so dose tab S has any over heating problems...

Sorry, I can't answer that for you at this time. We've only had the Tab S for a couple of days on a trial basis.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.