Lg optimus g - gallery after update
I updated my lg optimus g today, and I my gallery now has branded my camera pics as 'old" and has created a new folder where my new pics go. I am not happy about this as I want all my pics in the same folder, and then I can create sub folders as I please, any idea how to fix this please?
- 08-30-2014, 12:25 PM #2
Re: Lg optimus g - gallery after update
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Gallery app? Usually, photos that are taken by the camera get saved to the /DCIM/Camera folder. I wonder if your Gallery app is sorting them by date instead of by folder--can you choose different sorting options?
You could plug the phone into your computer via USB and explore the /DCIM/Camera folder using the computer's file explorer. Are all of the photos there? Or is there a separate folder called "Old" or something like that? If the photos have been separated, you could move them all into the same folder again.
- By nefep in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2014, 10:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:50 PM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:29 AM
- By gillyallan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:39 AM