Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 2 - Rear Camera Flips Video

So I don't know if this is a problem with my phone's camera or not, (I doubt it) but when I take a picture with the front camera, the settings for flipping the picture are automatically set for "off". When this setting is off, the pictures I take aren't flipped horizontally. This is a problem because I don't like the way my chin looks when when its not flipped. When its flipped, it looks exactly how it should. To be more precise, it looks how it should when I look in the mirror everyday. But when say someone takes a video of me with my rear camera, I have the same problem with the camera not flipping the video (I assume because its a video of course) and then my chin is not flipped the right way. Is there a way or maybe a application on the play store that could fix this? If you guys have trouble understanding what I'm trying to say, I could provide some sample images (not of my self though for safety or privacy reasons?) to help explain my problem.

Yes please because I don't know what you mean by 'flip'😕. Are you referring to auto-rotation of the screen when you change the orientation of the phone from horizontal to upright or vice versa....or to some lateral reversal that allows you to view your image as you would see it in a mirror rather than as another person would see you?

Posted via Android Central App