Google play store app showing in strange symbols
On my phone instead of Google Play Store on my Galaxy phone it shows [Play Store one two] (the words "Play Store" were in some sort of weird symbol font.) I tried to look for an app for the Play Store on Google to see if I could replace it, but when trying to install it, instead of saying "Verify and install", the choice was [Verify and install], but it was in the same symbol font and it had the words "one two three" next to it.
This also happens inside the Play Store. Just about everything (for example, it would say [Store home one two], with "store home" in the symbol font) is in the weird symbol font and is in [brackets].
- 08-30-2014, 04:34 PM #2
Re: Google play store app showing in strange symbols
Welcome to Android Central! Which Galaxy phone do you have? What region of the world are you in?
Go to Settings>Language & Input, and make sure the default language is correct for you.
- 11-30-2014, 12:36 PM #3
- By Madd54 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:56 AM
- By bsettz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:22 PM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:31 PM