"No SIM card" display in mobile with SIM card inside
My Nokia 2600 fone showing "No SIM card" .Switch off/on showing do you want to start with out SIM card? mhile the SIM card is there inside and perfectly working normal in other mobiles.what could b the problem Pls let me know.
- 08-30-2014, 03:49 PM #2
I'm not sure you're in the right Forum...doesn't that phone run Nokia OS? The Forums Moderators may remove the thread if so.
If the phone will not work with a SIM that does work with other phones, the SIM tray is presumably damaged, or perhaps needs cleaning.
If not, Soft Resetting might help. There is info in these two links:
via Android Central App
- 08-31-2014, 01:36 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2014, 12:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:40 AM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:31 PM