Resetting "Just Once/Always"?
I am using Huawei Honor 3c. I recently went to contacts to send a sms and by mistake I selected "always" for sms and now I don't get the option to message through any other apps when I get into contacts, it directly directs me to send sms. Please could you tell me how to reset that setting?
- 08-30-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Try Settings, Apps, All, scroll to Contacts, and select Clear Defaults. Try the same with the Messaging app if necessary. A Soft Reset afterwards....Power Off phone, followed by Restart....may also be useful.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by belodion; 08-30-2014 at 06:38 PM.
- 08-31-2014, 12:38 AM #3
Re: Resetting "Just Once/Always"?
If trying to find the individual app is difficult, you can also to go Settings>Apps, tap the Menu button, and then select "Reset All App Preferences." This will clear all app defaults (and will also reenable any disabled apps, so be sure to go back and disable the ones that you want).
- By st3velj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 05:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2014, 05:05 AM
- By SFG14 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:28 AM