Resetting "Just Once/Always"?
I am using Huawei Honor 3c. I recently went to contacts to send a sms and by mistake I selected "always" for sms and now I don't get the option to message through any other apps when I get into contacts, it directly directs me to send sms. Please could you tell me how to reset that setting?
- 08-30-2014, 03:36 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 01:38 AM #3
Re: Resetting "Just Once/Always"?
If trying to find the individual app is difficult, you can also to go Settings>Apps, tap the Menu button, and then select "Reset All App Preferences." This will clear all app defaults (and will also reenable any disabled apps, so be sure to go back and disable the ones that you want).
- By st3velj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 06:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:05 AM
- By SFG14 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:28 AM