I keep getting notifications on my gallexy s5 saying, "unfortunately -insert app name here-has stopped" and then I press ok, and the notification goes away. Almost in every case the application in which it says it's shutting down, is not running. For instance, I will get a notification that say, Maps is not wroking, but I haven't been on Maps in days. Any ideas?
- 08-30-2014, 06:59 PM #2
- By kide#WN in forum LG G3Replies: 23Last Post: 09-07-2014, 09:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:19 AM
- By kristimallen in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:00 PM
- By susanchristie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:35 PM
- By SminkyPinky in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:29 PM