Samsung S4 not updated to KITKAT?
I bought my phone a couple of weeks ago (Samsung S4 i900) and I have wanted to update to the newest firmware that being the kitkat. I try to manually update by going in to the settings and when i check it tells me that my current version is up to date? Though it clearly displays android version 4.3 below.... IS there an update? And how do i get it?
- 08-30-2014, 04:39 PM #2
Re: Samsung S4 not updated to KITKAT?
Different carriers have different rules. Ask your carrier.
As for Kit Kat--why are you so eager for it? To my mind, it adds little. And it brings the dreaded SD card issue with it. If you search around the forum, you'll find it is a fairly reviled update. You're not missing much.
- By brick58 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2014, 05:38 PM
- By RumoredNow in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:00 AM
- By DrDoctor in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:36 AM
- By gmel1 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Churo101 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 05:57 PM