Confused and indecisive

A

AC Question

Hi! I'm new at this so please bear with me,....I traded my iPhone 5s into Verizon. I was tired of all the apple bs. I love my iPad, but my husband has the htc one Maxx and I loved his phone and all it could do. The camera and Zoe app was so cool. I recently ordered the galaxy s5 and have had it for about a week now. The camera is really slow to load and also take pics, and honestly, the pictures aren't fantastic, however I'm not looking for a camera :). It really seems to lag when I, browsing the internet and The speaker is very crackly when I'm on the phone, with or without speaker phone. I also have had to factory reset the phone and am still having problems. It was really hard for me to decide between this and the htc one m8. I am within my 14 days and have the option to return for another galaxy, or different phone altogether. Does anyone have any advice? I really like the things that the samsung does, I like the battery replace ability., I like the build of the m8 better, and the features on its camera. I only text, browse the web and take pictures. I really just want a quality phone that works well. Does anyone think one of the phones has less issues than the other? Battery life better on one versus the other? They are both awesome phones, I recognize that, just looking for opinions , any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!