Galaxy 5 active charging screen issues!
My AT&T Samsung Galax S5 is fine on the battery, during the day. At night I charge it and in the AM the touch screen will hardly respond or will not respond at all. It will go from a black screen to my lock screen when I try to hit the side button or home key. I have to pop out the battery and turn it off- it will start back up with no problem. I have had the phone for about a month and at first this would happen on occasion- now this had happened every am for 3 days and its irritating to do this at 530 am. Is this a problem I should get a new phone with? Phone has not gotten wet or dropped.
- 08-30-2014, 11:25 PM #2
Re: Galaxy 5 active charging screen issues!
Welcome to Android Central! See what happens if you boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
If that doesn't help, see what happens if you unmount the SD card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Jahanzeb Khalid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:27 PM