- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to upload videos from SD card to Galaxy Tab
How do I transfer videos from a Samsung SD card and adapter from my Panasonic LF1 camera to my tab? The photos are transfering but not the videos. When SD card is plugged in, my Settings shows up with DCIM and sub folders down to 100 PANA, which when I click on it, shows all the photos on the card, but none of the videos. It seems to not recognize the videos.
- 08-31-2014, 12:20 AM #2
Re: How to upload videos from SD card to Galaxy Tab
Welcome to Android Central! Do you know what format your camera is recording the videos in? Maybe it's a format that isn't recognized.
Try plugging the SD card into your computer and hooking your Tab to your computer using a USB cable. Can you see the videos using the computer's file explorer? If so, can you drag and drop them to the Tab using the file explorer?
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:46 PM
- By RockyMtnRedRaider in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:21 AM