Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Thumbs up Is there a App and a Sowftware that i can Control my music through my computer to switch songs

is there app and sowftware that i can control my music through my computer to switch songs on my phone ? so i don't have to get up or wait for my fav song ? if there is a app please link me to the google play store and sowftware or just tell me the name and i will google it (Google is you friend )

Default Re: Is there a App and a Sowftware that i can Control my music through my computer to switch songs

Welcome to Android Central! I would suggest uploading all of your music to your Google Music Libary in the cloud (using Google Music Manager on your computer). Then you can stream your music directly from your computer (or any other device that can access the web).
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Is there a App and a Sowftware that i can Control my music through my computer to switch songs

but is there a Free App that gives you free music ? that you can do that with I was the guest i created a Account to reply

I doubt it. Most of those are not legal.

Posted via Android Central App