- 1 Posts
Samsung S3 Music Player Problem
I just got the Samsung S3 preowned by Boost a few days ago and I've been having a problem with the music player. Everything is fine for a few songs then randomly it will freeze, the music stops and a continuous tone sounds out. It doesn't stop until a few minutes but after that the music won't play, and the phone won't make a sound. Every time the tone comes out I have to restart the phone then it goes back to normal. The tone only sounds when I am Listening to music. Also now the phone will lose sound and won't make noise anymore. So if I leave it alone for a while and come back it won't make any noise on anything such as youtube, or my music. I've attempted rebooting it but it still continues to have this problem.
Last edited by Berenicee; 09-02-2014 at 10:53 PM.
- By gaaaaaaaaabriel in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:27 PM