Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Searching for a slightly specific type of game.

Sorry ahead of time if this is in an incorrect place, but this site is a pain to navigate.
    I'm looking for a good android game, preferably an RPG, but really any genre will do.
    I want something that I can pick up, play for two minutes or more, and put away again, without ever losing something to do in that time.
    Something expansive, maybe with a good story, but mostly good gameplay and strategy.
    I've played a lot of good RPGs in my day, and I haven't found even one android game that's half as good as the worst game I've played on a console or PC.
    It'd also be nice if said game was free, but if it's inexpensive enough and gets good enough reviews, I'll consider a purchased game.
    Please, any and all suggestions will be researched until I find a game I'm happy with.
    I'm currently killing time on RoB and FFAB, being that I think Deity Wars is discontinued, and that was my old android game.. But I'm sick of a quest consisting of my jabbing the screen until I have to sell something.

Default Re: Searching for a slightly specific type of game.

Hope you found something you like!