Android Process Stopped
My mobile GT-I9300 using since one year, now the phone is not responding properly and many a times showing ' android process stoped'
- 08-31-2014, 08:33 PM #2
Re: Android Process Stopped
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If that doesn't help, try unmounting your SD card (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.
- By RumoredNow in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:00 AM
- By rews in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:17 PM
- By mcal24 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Alisia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:59 PM