Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default please help!!!

im so upset and loosing sleep!! My husband lost all the first 9 month pictures of our baby girl on his android. The phone kept saying there wasn't enough space on his phone when trying to take a picture but then all of sudden the other day he was able to take a picture but there are all those pictures missing off the phone now and nowhere to be found. We didn't delete any of them before this and they are not showing on the sd card. Has anyone experienced this before? There are older pictures before that that are on there and then the most recent but a big chunk in between. so upsets. Please help!! Thanks.

Default Re: please help!!!

Welcome to Android Central! What kind of phone is it? Were photos being saved on an external SD card, or were they all being saved to Internal Storage?

Default Re: please help!!!

I can't give a good answer with the details given, but it might be a SD card problem. If the pictures in the DCIM are gone, well then, the pictures are gone.