- 1 Posts
Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 stuck on black screen and vibrating
I recently got a galaxy mega (don't judge, it was a gift) anyway, this morning when I woke up I was prompted an update from 4.2 jellybean to 4.4.2 kitkat. After accepting the update my phone started to download the update and after reaching 100% my phone turned to a black screen. The screen keeps going on and off with no picture, only black backlighting and constant vibrating every few seconds. This went on for 2 hours until I contacted a Samsung support staff who asked me to remove the battery and and try to hard reset. This did nothing and i am still on this screen with the vibrating. Anyone else encounter this problem? Any help would be encouraged and i would be great full.
- 08-31-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Welcome to the Forums!
I must say I'm surprised....though not fantastically so....that a Factory Reset didn't fix it. In that case, I'd suggest going back into Recovery and trying a Cache Partition wipe. Make sure your battery is well-charged first.
Posted via Android Central App
- By S_Alex in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:51 AM