- 08-31-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 09-01-2014, 06:42 PM #4
Re: Relocking the bootloader after rooting ?
Rooting your phone gives you permissions (aka super user access) to files and functions that you don't normally have.
If you then lock your phone again you lose these permissions again.
Posted via Android Central App
- By zbych in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:23 PM
- By Ih8mylife in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 04:30 PM
- By morrie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:43 AM