SAMSUNG S3 GT-I9300 doesnt start up
Hi, I have problém with my S3.
The phone doesnt start up, the only 2 things which are happenig are:
1.Logo Samsung Galxy... when i press start button
2.Icon of battery, frozen without green colour - when i put it on charger
I have tryed Start and Home and UP or Down Volume button both options work.
Please suggest what to do, i am afraid that ill loose data (photos, contacts atc).
THX in advance
- 08-31-2014, 10:15 AM #2
Re: SAMSUNG S3 GT-I9300 doesnt start up
Power, volume up and home should get you into recovery. From there, select clear cache, and then restart the system. See if that works.
- 08-31-2014, 10:42 AM #3
- 08-31-2014, 10:46 AM #4
- 08-31-2014, 10:49 AM #5
- 08-31-2014, 10:57 AM #6
- 08-31-2014, 11:01 AM #7
- 08-31-2014, 11:09 AM #8
- 08-31-2014, 11:14 AM #9
- 08-31-2014, 11:26 AM #10
- 08-31-2014, 03:22 PM #11
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:37 PM
- By S_Alex in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:26 PM
- By black_thorne in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 05:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:43 AM