Android Keyboard Not Working
My tablet is not allowing the keyboard work. I can open my tablet with the keyboard, but once it is unlocked the keyboard doesn't work. When I am not on anything I need to type, the tablet just keeps popping up. I have used the tablet before this happened and nothing seemed wrong. Do I need to reset it or send it in?
- 08-31-2014, 12:00 PM #2
A Soft Reset may fix it...Power Off the device, followed by Restart.
If not, find the relevant keyboard app in Settings, Apps, All, select Clear Cache, and see if that does it.
Report back if not....there are other possibilities.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Sir Bubba in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:09 AM
- By dakid2k6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:13 PM
- By S_Alex in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:38 AM