Galaxy Note III Switches off Randomly
After 6 months of having my Samsung Galaxy Note III (Model SM-N900), it started to switch on and off randomly. At first it was a couple times a day, I had to hit it really hard to get it to switch on again. Later on, whenever I switched it on, it automatically switched back off. I decided that the battery was getting old and so I bought a new one for £10 on Amazon. I put it in and the problem seemed to disappear. Then the next day, it started again. Please help. I can no longer use my phone and I am really upset. Thanks.
- 08-31-2014, 02:34 PM #2
Is it possible that your charger is bad, or perhaps your USB lead? Perhaps both batteries are not being charged fully.
If charger, lead and new battery (at least) are good, it may indicate a hardware fault, which would need to be checked.
It may be worth wiping the Cache Partition which, if it does no good, will do no harm:
Posted via Android Central App
- By randun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AhmedHa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:39 AM