Phone receives and sends messages but won't display them in messaging apps
My phone notifies me when I receive a new text and shows a preview in the bar up top, but when I go into the app to read the whole message, the message is gone. I'm still receiving and sending messages but I can only read the previews because they won't show up in the app. I have a couple different texting apps on my phone, which may be the problem, and I've been fiddling with all the settings, but I'm really at a loss as to what is happening... it was totally fine and then randomly last night it just started doing this.
- 08-31-2014, 02:21 PM #2
Re: Phone receives and sends messages but won't display them in messaging apps
Welcome to Android Central! I'd uninstall all 3rd party messaging apps first, and make your stock messaging app the default. Then go to Settings>Apps>All, select the messaging app, and Clear Cache. Let us know if that does anything.
Which phone do you have?
- By artofdesign in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Ronich69 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:22 PM
- By AndroidNewby in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:20 PM