Samsung Galaxy s4 Screen completely black but buttons light up
Yesterday night I had too much to drink and threw up on my phone, I didn't intend to but I didn't realize something was wrong with the phone until I tried to use it this morning. It has flashes of green stripes run across the screen and then it remains black, though the buttons at the bottom light up. I don't know how to fix this nor if it's fixable.
But when I did wake up this morning, it was okay other than it would be a little staticy green on the lock screen, and it kept telling me that eye scroll was on (even though I've never touched it) Then when I took out the battery to see if it would fix it, it just started black screening and giving be those green stripes.
Anyone know how to fix this?
- 08-31-2014, 02:14 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 02:19 PM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy s4 Screen completely black but buttons light up
Welcome to Android Central! Yeah, I'd guess that if the phone was soaked in acidic gastric juices, that wouldn't be good for the internals. I agree, you probably need to get the screen replaced. That still might not fix everything, if parts of the motherboard were damaged as well.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2016, 03:53 PM
- By callumk69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:52 PM
- By Ronich69 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:22 PM