The notifications for email and text messaging are missing from the top left on Droid Maxx. How do I get them back?
- 08-31-2014, 08:20 PM #2
Re: notifications missing
Welcome to Android Central! Are you rooted or unrooted? Are you getting any notifications at all? Are you actually getting the emails and text messages in the app, just without notifications?
Open the email and messaging apps individually, and check their respective menus. Make sure the notifications are set to your preference. If they are, then go to Settings>Apps>All, and select each app. Make sure "Show Notifications" is checked on.
Is your notification bar completely empty, or are there a bunch of notifications you haven't cleared? If so, then it might be full, and new notifications won't necessarily show up amid all of the clutter. Make sure you clear all notifications.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By kanesmith41 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:39 PM
- By jazza94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:19 AM
- By artofdesign in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 10:34 PM
- By godsidekurt in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 05:12 PM