- 3 Posts
Keyboard keeps freezing then shutting down
It mainly happens when I'm in the messaging and I'm trying to text, after I hit a couple letters, it will freeze on one letter, and then shut the keyboard down, and even if I hit the where to type, it won't reopen, I have to leave it alone for about 10 seconds then it will reopen on it's own. It started doing this a couple days ago.. I haven't downloaded anything or had any upgrades to my phone, so I'm really at a loss here.. any help will be much appreciated!
- 08-31-2014, 03:19 PM #2
Welcome to the Forums.
Try Settings, Apps, All, then scroll to the Keyboard app and Clear Cache. Power Off the Phone and Restart.
If no go, repeat the process for the Messaging app.
If still no go, it may be worth wiping the Cache Partition.
Please report back if you still have problems, and we'll try other things.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2016, 03:01 PM
- By tharrison4815 in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Ih8mylife in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 04:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:51 AM