Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    rcoop45

Default Help!!!

My lg optimus f3 just recently got stuck in a boot loop. I got it out by hard factory reseting it and then it got stuck on the loading screen of my carrier. Now i took it to best buy and they helped get it up and running somehow and now i get no data and can not download any apps from play store because it says communication error. This series of problems started when i downloaded the latest update. Contacts stopped working along with something called com.lg.email. Please help! So frustrated!

Global Posts
    8,932 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcoop45 View Post
    My lg optimus f3 just recently got stuck in a boot loop. I got it out by hard factory reseting it and then it got stuck on the loading screen of my carrier. Now i took it to best buy and they helped get it up and running somehow and now i get no data and can not download any apps from play store because it says communication error. This series of problems started when i downloaded the latest update. Contacts stopped working along with something called com.lg.email. Please help! So frustrated!
    Although you might feel leery about doing so, perform a factory reset. That should clear out those issues - do it from system settings > security. Let us know how it goes.